Terms of Services
updated: 11 August 2014
following terms and conditions (including any documents referred to
in them) (collectively, the “Terms of Service”), apply to
your use of the DavidRayneranswers.com website and all
*.DavidRayneranswers.com subsites (collectively, “David Rayner
Answers”), as well as any content, functionality and services
offered to you, whether as a guest or a registered user, on or
through David Rayner Answers.
read the Terms of Service carefully before you start to use David
Rayner Answers. By using David Rayner Answers, you accept and agree
to be bound and abide by these Terms of Service and our Privacy
Policy, which can be found
at https://www.davidrayneranswers.com/privacy and
is incorporated here by this reference.
Rayner Answers is owned by EduCatalyst, and operated by EduCatalyst
and associates (“we” or “us” or “The
Company”). We may revise and update these Terms of Service from
time to time in our sole discretion.
If we make any material
changes to these Terms of Service, we will notify you by posting a
notice on David Rayner Answers before the changes are effective. Your
continued use of David Rayner Answers following the posting of
revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the
YOU MUST EXIT THE WEBSITE.
- By using David Rayner Answers, you represent and warrant that you are 13 years old or older. Children under 13 can create an account only with prior verifiable parental consent.
- To access David Rayner Answers or some of the resources it offers, you will need to create an account and provide your email address and a password. You may also customize your automatically generated username. Some resources require you to enter your credit card information which will be sent directly to our payment processor PayPal. David Rayner Answers will store a token provided by Stripe which represents your credit card information.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must treat your username and password as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account (typically by clicking the “Log Out” link, but might also include clearing the web browser history and cookies) at the end of each session from a public or shared computer.
- We have the right to disable any username or password at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including, if in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any provision of these Terms of Service.